POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another car study : Another car study Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Another car study
From: scott
Date: 16 Jul 2006 17:25:24
Message: <44baaec4@news.povray.org>
I set myself a target of 1 week for this one.  Probably the only model that
I have got this far with in Blender, still I had to rush it a bit towards
the end to get some of the important details in.

The rest of the scene is SDL, I found an old tree macro I wrote a while ago
and put that in.

Rendered with radiosity, focal blur and an area light to simulate the sun.
Render time approx 2 hours on my XP2400.

My original idea was for this to become an entry for the IRTC, but I can't
bear to damage that paintwork!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '060716cs.jpg' (115 KB)