POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime) : Re: Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Auto Portraits in Watt Street (Waiting for Jaime)
From: scott
Date: 13 Jul 2006 12:46:37
Message: <44b678ed$1@news.povray.org>
> a B&W study version
>
> [Jim]: Sorry for telling you that here, I sent you an email but no
> response came to me, maybe too much spams in your box. Anyway, my
> claim is: may I use your photograph found at Wikipovray ? ( here is
> a detail: http://rene.bui.free.fr/provisoire/ruewatt_D1.jpg )
> thanks in advance.

Hmm, do you think the outside bit in the distance should be brighter?  I
would have expected the outdoor bit to be almost completely white.

Here's one of my photos, you can just about make out the "outside" in the
distance.

http://static.flickr.com/49/139177695_c696aa4a20_o.jpg

Nice composition though.  If you want another car I am working on a Peugeot
205 at the moment (might post here when it gets good enough).