POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Missed the IRTC... : Re: Missed the IRTC... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Missed the IRTC...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Jul 2006 03:56:10
Message: <44af651a$1@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> schreef in bericht
> It's a great pity, Thomas.
> I like most your subtle media for ground fog and the sky, which is similar
> to Abe's recent image 'sunset clouds'.

Thank you Norbert!
The sky is indeed based on Abe's sunset clouds! I am currently adapting it
to my needs, but here is is nearly identidal, except for the scale. Thanks
Abe!!!
The ground fog too is just Abe's cloud layer, but then close to the ground
:-)

Thomas