POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New attempt at a cratered asteroid : Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 6 Jul 2006 19:49:07
Message: <44ada173$1@news.povray.org>

> High!
>
> Larry Hudson wrote:
>
>> I'm attaching a photo of myself at my (electronic) organ.  I have fun
>> with this picture, it's surprising how many people don't "get it".
>> (Hint, it's a paste-up -- two shots cut and pasted then recopied.  I
>> did this long before I had a computer, let alone, any graphics editor.)
>

> ...but the third manual is real, isn't it? What brand is it - a Baldwin
> or a Wurlitzer?
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar
>
> Now playing: Underpass (John Foxx)

Yes it is a real three-manual organ.  An uncommon make -- Artisan.
Believe it or not, it was a kit, and I built myself.  It was a two to
three year project, because you could buy it a piece at a time.  The
console was complete, but I did all the electronics and wiring in it.
Unfortunately, this brand is no longer available.  But it _was_ a fun
project.

      -=- Larry -=-