POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon with thick atmosphere (WIP) : Re: Moon with thick atmosphere (WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon with thick atmosphere (WIP)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 1 Jul 2006 07:12:36
Message: <44a658a4@news.povray.org>
Great work! It gets my imagination! Hmm, what about making the white
mountains to shade of blue, as well? That would give a better color harmony.
And then, just an idea but probably a wickedly good one: adding a few
volcanoes which even create a orangish light around them in the atmosphere!

I would add some surface cracks or texture craters to the relatively smooth
surface of the sky-blueish regions, if those are meant to be a blueish
mineral or sand.

Best greetings, go on with this and many more creations!

Sven