POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem : Re: HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem Server Time
17 May 2024 07:42:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem
From: Warp
Date: 30 Jun 2006 07:04:48
Message: <44a50550$1@news.povray.org>
NEWS wrote:
> in fact i this this group dont have an appropriate understandable title
> ..cause programming can be ambiguous if you consider that building a scene
> is programming it ..(as new users) ..

   It has been known for many years that this group *can't* have
an unambiguous title. There have been probably a couple of dozen
suggestions, all of which have been ambiguous or very unclear.

   Given that the amount of on-topic posts in this group is really
really small and the amount of off-topic posts is very high, I vote
for removal. This group doesn't serve its purpose (and the few posts
which are on-topic could be handled in another group).