POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem : Re: HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP !! Image used in pigment to create an isosurface problem
From: NEWS
Date: 29 Jun 2006 08:43:26
Message: <44a3caee$1@news.povray.org>
Well , i have try to uderstand .was difficult ..

Well if i understand well ..

when you got one of x,y upper than one you got a 1 ... (insteed of 0??)

well i thing that commes from your once term in your pigment function ..

when x is upper than one then you are 'ouside' your image map than that take
the value one (probably due to outside of the imagemap is white (1) ))

same for y upper than one ..

..

did that help you ?