POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New attempt at a cratered asteroid : Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 27 Jun 2006 21:02:58
Message: <44a1d542@news.povray.org>

> Ah, theatre organs... have you heard this:
> http://www.hauptwerk.co.uk/AudioDemos/Hauptwerk2-MDAWurliTzer1.mp3 ?

Love it!  :-)

> Its from the famous Hauptwerk virtual organ project site... really
> groovy sound, I just imagine Richard Rodgers' famous "Slaughter on Tenth
> Avenue" being played on such an organ...

I do have an old, monophonic recording of George Wright playing
Slaughter, but at the moment I don't recall what specific organ it was on.

I'm attaching a photo of myself at my (electronic) organ.  I have fun
with this picture, it's surprising how many people don't "get it".
(Hint, it's a paste-up -- two shots cut and pasted then recopied.  I did
this long before I had a computer, let alone, any graphics editor.)

      -=- Larry -=-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'organ.jpg' (148 KB)