POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New attempt at a cratered asteroid : Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid
From: Dr  Egon Kasper
Date: 26 Jun 2006 09:27:02
Message: <449fe0a6$1@news.povray.org>
High! ;-))

> For future reference, when greeting people in English, the proper spelling
> of it is "Hi!" not "High!"

Of course I know... but I use "High!" deliberately as a kind of oxymoron to
indicate my preferred state of mind , which is, by the way, not induced by
any chemical additives, but by such mindblowing things like raytracing,
electronic organs, extrasolar planets and Afghanistan!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar