POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surveyors Office : Re: Surveyors Office Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surveyors Office
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 Jun 2006 03:04:02
Message: <449f86e2$1@news.povray.org>
The entire scene looks interesting. I like the items.

However, I am not sure yet, if the light is entirely correct. Somehow, the
scene does not look realistic enough as it could do, don't you agree? But
please do not expect I could tell you what exactly causes that, I couldn't
it is just a recognition. I think, if you manage that light issue, you have
done a gorgious scene. As said, the scene itself is wonderful and kind of
nostalgic. Please go on! And publish soon more views, more rooms of that old
1860 house, and maybe the African landscape around it (don't know why I put
your scene to Africa - just a feeling).

Greetings,

Sven