POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New attempt at a cratered asteroid : Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New attempt at a cratered asteroid
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 25 Jun 2006 21:01:16
Message: <449f31dc$1@news.povray.org>

> High!

For future reference, when greeting people in English, the proper
spelling of it is "Hi!" not "High!"  They are both pronounced the same,
but the meanings are completely different.

Just thought you might like to know.  I understand we have a lot of
people here that speak English as a second, or even third or fourth
language, and I most of them want to be told when they say something
wrong or that doesn't make sense.

-DJ