POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : syntax : Re: syntax Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: syntax
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Jun 2006 14:18:55
Message: <449ed38f$1@news.povray.org>
hpcoutinho wrote:
> Hello, running some of my elder scenes i ran into quite a few errors, but
> some paper/pencil debugging fixed it, would it not be a good feature; when
> opening a file , one could set the version -type? also i would like yo
> propose a radiobutton, by which means one can find those missing incs, even
> google give me hard time finding them, since some of the includes changed a
> lot through the years. By the way, my overheatingproblem is fixed by means
> of an old-fashioed thing caled a chimney.

This group is neither for feature requests nor for general basic help using
POV-Ray. The "feature" you propose has existed for many versions of POV-Ray
and is well documented in the user manual. If you are not experienced using
POV-Ray, you should *not* be using this beta version, but the latest release
version - POV-Ray 3.6!

	Thorsten Froehlich, POV-Team