POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DOR: Mathematical shape : DOR: Mathematical shape Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  DOR: Mathematical shape
From: Scott David Daniels
Date: 23 Jun 2006 20:00:18
Message: <449c8092@news.povray.org>
A friend had "invented / discovered" this shape some years ago.
Unfortunately all of his explanations seemed to verge on the
pseudo-scientific, so I tried to get a visualization to see if
the construct held together.  Later I worked on rendering it
in POV-Ray, and this is the picture that I think best illustrates
all of the shape's properties in a single 2-D picture.  I
particularly love the light flare on the blue wall -- it reminds
me of a dove.

-Scott

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: