POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP WANTED : Re: HELP WANTED Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP WANTED
From: St
Date: 22 Jun 2006 16:22:41
Message: <449afc11@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote in message
>I don't have any skills for 3D modelling programs (3DM).

   Err... Well, we, (modellers) didn't *have* skills either. We just
persevered with our program until we could use it to sufficient effect.

 I develop all my
> scenes out of my head. 3DMs are somehow too complicated for me.

Then carry on developing your ship hull models at your own pace using
PoV-Ray. You *will* get there in the end...  :o)

> That is why I want to invite you all to help me.

     Sorry, but you clearly don't understand the use of PoV-Ray amongst the
users. They *could* help you, but it would necessitate a bounty of P1000 to
the guy/girl that helps you.

    Do you have that kind of PoV coinage available?

     If so, someone can help you, I'm sure...  ;)

     ~Steve~