POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Knotworld final (probably) : Re: Knotworld final (probably) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knotworld final (probably)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Jun 2006 07:44:27
Message: <4499311b@news.povray.org>
Uii!!! Wow! Uff!

Well, awesome! Incredible! Wow again! It is amazing in creativity and
result. Hmm, maybe I had given the more distant knots a tiny shade of dust
yellow-orange, like the clouds. Just a touch.

Even moss is there. And the combination of stone and wood does its part, as
well!

And then I would like to ask you to publish (or e-mail me) a larger version
of this image, I want to add it to my desktop backgrounds!

Thanks a lot, and with applauding hands,

Sven