POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - the library : Re: WIP - the library Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - the library
From: How Camp
Date: 13 Jun 2006 06:18:03
Message: <448e90db@news.povray.org>
"RobF" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.448e3d8c779fe2529c50a910@news.povray.org...

> I opted for a physics theme, as that was the first book I grabbed off the
> shelf to model/scan. Realism demanded a calculator, so a quick round_box
> and a photo of my Sharp EL-9200 suffice for now.

She must be taking the course from an older professor - this looks like the
second edition instead of the more recent third edition of Giancoli's text.
:)

Seriously, though, it appears the words on the open book closest to the lamp
are 'missing'.  I recognize this is probably just the way the lighting
turned out, but it tends to catch my eye.

I like your lampshade texture!

- How