POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract : Re: Abstract Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 11 Jun 2006 21:18:38
Message: <448cc0ee$1@news.povray.org>
Larry Hudson wrote:
> Works for me, you must have threading deselected.
> Go to:  View->Threads   and there are several options.  Mine is set for
> "all".

No the threads are displayed correctly but Thunderbird doesn't implement
thread ID based threading. It sorts threads by their subject title
instead. Therefore if you make a post with the same name as a previous
post Thunderbird will show it as a reply to the previous post of the
same name instead of as a new Thread like it should. The thread we are
in now is from 2000 originally and Thunderbird keeps tacking on each
subsequent post with the title 'Abstract' to that original thread.