POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : weeping planet render : Re: weeping planet render Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: weeping planet render
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 10 Jun 2006 00:04:10
Message: <448a44ba$1@news.povray.org>
I wonder how long that would take on my system. Do you want me to test? If
my result is not too bad, I wouldn't mind to offer you render time on my
machine. Just a certain amount of frames you give meprepared as scene file
(inclusive clock values). You could/should divide this job to several
friends if they agree, each handling an amount of frames.

For me, I am offering it to you. My machine runs 24/7, so why not.   :-)

Greetings,

Sven