POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Human figure experiments : Re: Human figure experiments Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human figure experiments
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 Jun 2006 08:15:36
Message: <44896668@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I also tried something with humans. But I cannot export really good to
POV-Ray, and I unfortunatelly don't have figures like "Aiko" and the others.

Here I just made some fun posings, on top of a tower of an anceint Roman
galley (ship still to be developed - I would need help).

Greetings,

Sven

"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Here's a test render of my first real use of posable humans. It's Aiko3,
> posed in Daz Studio, with some freebie hair and clothes (such as they
> are!)
> I found on the net. She's on a slant because the whole platform is on a
> slant; this image is a detail from a much larger scene. All will become
> clear when I've finished it!
>
> Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Lignea Castra 01.jpg' (72 KB) Download 'Lignea Castra 01e.jpg' (77 KB)

Preview of image 'Lignea Castra 01.jpg'
Lignea Castra 01.jpg

Preview of image 'Lignea Castra 01e.jpg'
Lignea Castra 01e.jpg