POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zeger's greebles.inc : Re: Zeger's greebles.inc Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zeger's greebles.inc
From: Doctor John
Date: 9 Jun 2006 06:00:34
Message: <448946c2$1@news.povray.org>
(((8(|) Doh!!
... also Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa! Mea Maxima Culpa!!
Don't know how I made the mistake (prob. tiredness - see off-topic for
details), it's GreebledRoundPrism or children thats causing the problem. I
still can't see why its causing the Singular Matrix error but a few days
should allow me to find a workaround or even a solution.
Thanx for the extra code - I'll look at it in between World Cup games, work
and moving house.

John
--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites - it makes them giggly
and skittish.