POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another, Pondering Sheep Image : Re: Another, Pondering Sheep Image Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another, Pondering Sheep Image
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 8 Jun 2006 15:14:58
Message: <44887732@news.povray.org>
Greetings, Stephen!

Seems I am walking in your footprints! Sure, yes, of course I am often at
Hellshire Beach. Well, ariound that beach. Just a few walking minutes away
(around 30 mins), and located above HB, is another very lonely and quiet
beach. Low but interesting vegetation, not many persons (=not many criminals
as well), uncommercial and paradisic! And you can see there still animals
and plants under water!

I know D&G, but I don't usually drink beer (Red Stripe) or others of their
products. I actually never drink alcohol, he he! Just water, sodas and
juices. I think, D&G is in those, as well. Manor Park? Yes, sure I know it!

I attach a Google Earth image about my approximate location. Insiders will
know.

Busses, Ripping off Tourists: all true.

You was in 98/99 there. I am since 1999 there. By the way, right now - for
home vacation - I am in Germany. But be back soon in Jamaica.

Greetings,

Sven

"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I worked in Kingston for D&G 98 to 99. I lived in a hotel in uptown
> Kingston
> then moved to a gated estate in Manor Park. Buses are not for Europeans
> although I met a Dutch woman who was bussing it round the island on her
> days off. I had a car and was treated like a minor deity and had a good
> time. If you can get into the countryside the people there are much
> different but stay away from the likes of Mo'bay and Negril. They just
> exist to rip off tourists. But who can blame them when their beaches are
> reserved for "white men". Have you been to Hellshire beach near Kingston?
> where the locals go. There are lots of ok things to do.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '_9.jpg' (53 KB)

Preview of image '_9.jpg'