POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greeble macros : Re: Greeble macros Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greeble macros
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 7 Jun 2006 17:35:03
Message: <44874687$1@news.povray.org>
Well, even Sigmund Freud knew already, that those things can be created deep
inside the unconscious parts of the human mind. Often, they are a call or
cry-out, indicating symptoms which lie deep inside our minds.

So, in this case, we all could assume that there are a number of unsolved
desires or wishes in a person who's artwork shows - ehhh - certain patterns.
;-)

But let's look to the great artis in human history: Rubnes, Leonardo da
Vinci, and all the others... Didn't they also painted well, and didn't their
artworks show their inner movements? Let's look to the women Rubnes painted:
all of them were quite fat. Rubens had a strong desire for fat woman.

So, if Zeger our today artist uses his brilliant creativity to express dark
desires hidden deep and unknown, than let's appreciate his great artworks
and applause him!

He, he, he, he, he...!  Hua, hua, hua!

Zeger, I hope you can forgive me!   :-)

Best greetings,