POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Greeble-macros : Re: Greeble-macros Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greeble-macros
From: Doctor John
Date: 7 Jun 2006 05:24:07
Message: <44869b37$1@news.povray.org>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote in message
>>"Rarius" <rar### [at] rariuscouk> wrote in message
> >When I try to render your POV file I get the following error...
>>
> >    Parse Error: Singular matrix in MInvers.
> >
>> I am using WinPOV 3.6.1c.. Do I need another version?

>you should read the first lines of greebles.inc, it says:

>// Greeble-macros and utilities
>// for some weird reason, these don't function properly in POV-Ray 3.6.1,
>but they work fine in MegaPOV

>the problem, as far as I can tell, is that some greeble-cells get too small
>for POV-Ray, causing an error in >the official version when I try to create
>a polygon for that cell.  MegaPOV probably just ignores those >polygons.

Nope, Megapov also throws the same error specifically pointing at line 75
Reading your code it looks like you've got a NOP #while...#end

Is it possible you've posted the wrong version - something I've done a few
times :-)
Mind you, it would help if my Dutch was better then I could read all your
comments (I must buy a dictionary)

John
--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites - it makes them giggly
and skittish.