POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another, Pondering Sheep Image : Re: Another, Pondering Sheep Image Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another, Pondering Sheep Image
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 6 Jun 2006 15:03:38
Message: <4485d18a@news.povray.org>
Yeah, that is what some religions teach: we all are just sheeps and need a
sheep master (whatever the right English term is) to lead us... A planet
full of sheeps. A sheepy planet. He, he!

Hey, it is a creative idea. Funny. I hope there is some water there, as
well. So they can drink. And - what's behind the fence? A meat factory?
;-)

Sven