POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet Houston in May : Re: Planet Houston in May Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet Houston in May
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 1 Jun 2006 15:06:19
Message: <447f3aab$1@news.povray.org>
Ha! I always knew it - I am a TRENDSETTER!   :-)

Nice work, Eagle Sun! But why not you create your own planet not so much of
concrete but of paradisic islands in turkey water? Create your tropical
islands world! Create your paradise world! Or a world of an ancient
civilization full of craters today. Or create the Star Wars world which is
the seat of the senate (I forgot its name, but I mean the one which is just
a huge beautiful city ull of orange-yellow ambient rings).

Take these words just as suggestions, if you like. I am looking forward to
see more, many more of your creations!

Best greetings,

Sven