POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cool mathematical object: Now with media : Re: Cool mathematical object: Now with media Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cool mathematical object: Now with media
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 1 Jun 2006 07:56:29
Message: <447ed5ed@news.povray.org>
An interesting-to-look-to object! Hmm, try still to increase the media fog
sphere in its center, so much, that you can see the details just a little
bit still, of the items, red in red (inside the sphereical fog media). The
media sphere is still too transparent.

At least, I guess it. I am not too sure. L rersult. But in anyway, your
creation looks truly interesting, and the colors you have choosen work
definetively! Great work!

Sven