POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Blue Mech : WIP Blue Mech Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Blue Mech
From: POVMAN
Date: 30 May 2006 03:37:43
Message: <447bf647@news.povray.org>
Attached is a WIP. Any suggestions.  Things I know need doing are putting a
barrel hole into the chin mounted gun.  The artifact around the flame (
caused by the fog ),  Some greebling on the box gun and perhaps under the
foot.  Any other suggestions or advice gladly accepted.

I'll be posting the code for the scene in p.t.s-f.  The Mech is a fully
posable model generated by macro, so if anyone wants to animate it, I'd love
to see it.

--
POV Tips and Hints at ...

Post a reply to this message