POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Peugeot : Re: Peugeot Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peugeot
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 29 May 2006 00:54:43
Message: <447a7e93@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:447a7c6f@news.povray.org...

> "Nekar Xenos" <go_### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

      Just keep plugging away at it, it'll come to you. Also, make sure that
> you turn on the 'advanced menus' in preferences.

In some applications turning on Advanced Mode takes away all your menus so you
can only work with shortcuts. It took me a couple of years to get to know
Corels shortcuts, so when I saw the word advanced in Wings3d I simply ignored
it... ;-p

Try, try and try again...

>       Nice Peugeot. :)

 Thanks :)