POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Peugeot : Re: Peugeot Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peugeot
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 29 May 2006 00:34:56
Message: <447a79f0@news.povray.org>
"Florian Brucker" <tor### [at] torfboldcom> wrote in message
> Erm, totally forgot to mention: Nice pic! Makes me want to do some more patch
> modelling...
>
> Did you use any references to create this one?

It was for the 3rd Peugeot Design Contest back in 2004 so of course I couldn't
base it on an existing car. I first drew the front, back top and side views in
CorelDraw. Then I exported to .bmp and used them as background pics in the
different views in 3DCanvas Pro's patch moddeler. 3dCanvas's patch moddeling is
nice but you can do highly detailed stuff because the control-point-boxes don't
get scaled down when zooming in.

--
-Nekar Xenos-
"The truth is out there..."