POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Peugeot : Peugeot Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Peugeot
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 27 May 2006 17:17:51
Message: <4478c1ff@news.povray.org>
I did this for the peugeot comp some time ago and I just thought I'd post it
here. I didn't win or anything but I still like it. The car was moddeled with
bezier patches in 3dCanvas and exported to POV where I fixed the textures and
set up the scene. Unfortunately 3dCanvas doesn't seem to want to run on my new
geForce FX5500 - that's why I had to hand-code the patches for my music entry.
I'm considering Wings3d now for moddeling, but I haven't had much success with
it so far.

--
-Nekar Xenos-
"The truth is out there..."