POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : df3 creation revisited ... : Re: df3 creation revisited ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: df3 creation revisited ...
From: David El Tom
Date: 27 May 2006 14:59:14
Message: <4478a182$1@news.povray.org>
Jaap schrieb:
> Just note that I used Gilles Tran make cloud code, not your code.
> I don't think the problem with the perpendicular view is very important, I'm
> probably the only one dat rendered a cloud along one of the axes, using a
> parallel camera, and I just did it to measure the size of the cloud.

I'll check nevertherles , since it bothers me, if something don't work
as expected. ;-)

> tank you. did you see the final render/edit I just posted in
> povray.binary.animations ?

impressive. at which school he was taken.
It seems to be a kind of coincindence as my brother has just graduated
to become a professional film-photographer.
To my unfortune he is more into traditional "analogue" filming. So all
my offers to spice up his work with some CG FX passed off.