POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Request: Photos : Re: Request: Photos Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: Photos
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 May 2006 20:44:36
Message: <4477a0f4@news.povray.org>
More than one attachment? Hmmm, not sure. To be honest, I use Outlook
Express - there it is very easy to add even 10,000 attachments if so desired
(the same with any other newsreader-capable program). Sorry that I don't
have a better solution.

Hmmm... Unless... Maybe... Well, just an idea, but I am not sure if that can
work: if you add several files (including their paths) and separate them
just by semicolon and MAYBE also a blank ("; ")? Really, not sure. With
newsgroup clients it works just easy.

Greetings,

Sven