POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More planets : Re: More planets Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More planets
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 May 2006 19:28:43
Message: <44778f2b@news.povray.org>
I like them. Hmmm, maybe some more saturation of the colors, or just a bit
more light? I also believe to have heard that some more planets have (thin)
rings.

It is a great idea to place all planets with their natural size relations
beside each other. That enables an easy comparizon. I agree with another
posting before: moons would be a great addition to an already great work!

And the idea of a classical Greek column (the Greeks finally were the ones
founding a good astronomical science) makes sense and looks good, too.

Gratulations! More! Soon!

Sven