POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Request: Photos : Re: Request: Photos Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: Photos
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 26 May 2006 17:08:06
Message: <44776e36@news.povray.org>
Hi Marc,

I saved your Terre.inc on my computer. Now I still try to get those images
you have there in use, "D:\A_Gegene\Moi\Moray\3.5\earthbump10k.jpg" and
"D:\A_Gegene\Moi\Moray\3.5\ev11643_cloud_combined_8192.tga" (here I use your
entire paths, as well).

I visited (and still do) the "Blue Marble" website. But all I find there are
rendered pictures of the earth. I just cannot find at all bump maps, and the
other special images I should use for a spherical texture. Help!

Marc, it is frustrating for me to see the probably right website which is
supposed to contain all free downloads, but I just don't find them! The
even so, I just don't see there any usable graphics...

Sven