POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planets on my patio : Re: Planets on my patio Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planets on my patio
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 26 May 2006 13:10:10
Message: <44773672$1@news.povray.org>
Very interesting, it's strange to see how small is our planet.

It would be great to also have the satelites of the other planets (Mars
has 2, Pluto 1, ans the giant planets have tenth).

Also, you might not know but a new planet was recently discovered, it's
temporarily named Xena and has a satelite. It is still under discussion
wether it is a asteroid or a planet, but it's bigger than pluto.
More info on: http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/

http://sibylone.free.fr