POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planets on my patio : Re: Planets on my patio Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planets on my patio
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 May 2006 23:18:08
Message: <44767370$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Mike,

I followed up your NASA JPL hint, and searched there (with their search
engine) for "earth planetary maps" but the result contains many links. And
no earth images.

I want to ask you if you could give me a more exact link, let's say, a web
address. It would help me a lot. I am on a difficult, maybe as it seems even
impossible quest for image maps of our earth with clouds and in high
resolution, which I can use for a spherical texture.

Besides that, your planets look very good!

Greetings,

Sven