POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Front Office : Re: WIP - Front Office Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Front Office
From: How Camp
Date: 24 May 2006 07:22:09
Message: <447441e1$1@news.povray.org>
"George Leroy Tirebiter" <obd### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> If I can get the textures to look half as
> good as that photo, I'll be delighted.

I think you've got an excellent handle on this so far.  I appreciate the
accuracy!

I had fun with your image, by the way.  I sent it to my old flight
instructor who guessed it to be an F-14 cockpit.  Granted, he's ex-Army, so
what can you expect?  One of the Air Force F-16 jocks in the building,
though, also guessed it as an F-14.  :P

I really like your texture used on the drag chute handle.  Is this
proceedural?

Also, I don't suppose any of the warning lights actually work?  It would be
neat to see this lit up.

- How