POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Front Office : Re: WIP - Front Office Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Front Office
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 22 May 2006 22:26:49
Message: <447272e9@news.povray.org>
Hi George,

what airplane it is..? Hmm. It is a US-American, based on the language. And
a militaric one. And an airplane which seems to make a sharp turn to the
right, right? But more I cannot say, I have not been inside many jets.   :-)

But besides that all, your render looks very good! It could easily fit a
real plane, so realistic as it looks here.

So, George, when do you deliver the remaining airplane to us?

Sven