POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Basement : Re: My Basement Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Basement
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 22 May 2006 18:41:08
Message: <44723e04@news.povray.org>
Hmm,

and where are the cute helpless naked girls in chains? And where are your
torture tools? Ha, ha!

Well, as idea not bad. But your next task is to bring atmosphere in it. The
right kind of atmosphere. Maybe some dust? Some sadness which jumps out of
the picture into the viewers eyes. Too much greenish colors, even the main
fire looks cold. Some more deep brown, orange, red colors would maybe do
something. And some freaky freaky freaky things just kind of visible behind
the columns, more imagination that real recognizing - just at the edge of
the light to the darkness...

Nice. Go on, Povman! I am waiting now for the next versions!

Sven