POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Industrial Complex : Re: Industrial Complex Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Industrial Complex
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 22 May 2006 18:34:01
Message: <44723c59$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, that may depend on the shapes you are using. An example: these
"lifeboats" seems not to fit, and I don't see much technical stuff such as
antennas with their anti-colision warning lights. And there is still too
much regularity and repeating in it. Try to avoid to frequently repeated
patters (arrangements).

look like Berlin at night!   ;-)

Decrease the vertical heights, maybe. I hope my advices can work out for
you, but I am also not very sure how to change. It is just a
try-and-try-again, Mike. But please go on, I would like veeery much to see
your final greebles, when you are ready! I like the idea that you and other
artists work on those important things! Go on.

Best greetings,

Sven