POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I love Radiosity too! : Re: I love Radiosity too! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I love Radiosity too!
From: Alain
Date: 19 May 2006 11:53:28
Message: <446de9f8$1@news.povray.org>
Tim McMurdo nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 19/05/2006 10:25:
> Another image done for work. Trying to give our customer an impression of
> what the finished product will look like, while the project is still in
> engineering. This image is of a power distribution rack being used in a
> data center.
>
> The scene is lit with overhead area lights & radiosity.
>
> Tim

Looks like a photo taken with an ASA3200 film! I means it's prety grainy. Maybe more
samples in the
area_lights, try something like 33*33 or 65*65. Don't forget to use adaptive.
Maybe that you need to use some more radiosity samples.

--
Alain
A critic is a man who knows the way, but can't drive the car.