POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : joining the greeble-madness :) : Re: joining the greeble-madness :) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: joining the greeble-madness :)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 May 2006 13:53:02
Message: <446b62fe@news.povray.org>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] povplacecom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> np, I'll send you the code for this image and for the latest image

Thanks a lot, I have received them. I am checking them now. I appreciate it
a lot, and promise you to give you very well credits if I manage to use them
for the imperial carrier I am working on. Promised!

> I was planning however to make greeble-macros for some primitives, like
> cylinders, spheres, boxes, cones and torii

Yes! Go ahead with them! Tora! Tora! Tora!
Pleeeaaase, inform me (or all of us, here) somehow once you have them ready.