POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : --- : Re: Error Report: Uncategorized Error Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error Report: Uncategorized Error
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 13 May 2006 09:28:13
Message: <4465deed@news.povray.org>
Hmm, this was not known to me. With the binary you are right, I just had not
signed up with that newsgroup o I never saw it, my fault. And changed.   :-)

And I have not seen that these errors were reported already, at least not so
far as I have the messages available of this newsgroup. That's why I thought
it would be helpful for the POV team to know errors. Sometimes, versions may
expire without having discovered all the errors.

I would start the testing and error reporting with the new version as soon
as it is out (which I checked quite often during the last days).

Thanks for your response.

Sven