POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Stairs Macro : Re: New Stairs Macro Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Stairs Macro
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 May 2006 10:51:58
Message: <4464a10e@news.povray.org>
Well done, Chris.

Things such as this are of great use for all of us.

I would like to ask you a few questions about your macro:
- Is the reeling flexible in its style (old-fashioned wooden style, new
glass-chrome style, etc.)?
- Just for creation of straight stairways or for round stairways, too?
- How many units are one meter (one unit equals to one meter)?

Greetings,

Sven