POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experimenting with Greebles : Greebles - Links! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Greebles - Links!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 May 2006 10:26:32
Message: <44649b18@news.povray.org>
> SOTW.... ? Did I miss something? I cannot find any discussion on greebles
> in
> the POV-Ray ng's...

Oh, there are a few times this subject has risen. Someone form this
newsgroup ("DLG" or so) gave me even some oh-soo-useful links in one of my
own threads, which I like herewith to share with you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeble
http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/pigment.htm
http://www.scifi-meshes.com/tutorials/norling/greeble/greeble.html

More examples of Greebles and POV-Ray in my threads "SF: Preview 11+:
Imperial Carrier" within this newsgroup.

Best greetings,

Sven