POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experimenting with Greebles : Re: Experimenting with Greebles Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimenting with Greebles
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 May 2006 00:59:46
Message: <44641642@news.povray.org>
Not bad. I like it. Still, I would replace that long chain of spheres at the
front of the one long box. And replace the white color with a light gray
just a bit lighter than the regular gray. White is too bright. Otherwise it
is a damn good work!

Hey, I am waiting now for the windows! And for a more complex ship shape.

Greetings,

Sven