POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Benday explosion : Re: Benday explosion Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Benday explosion
From: St
Date: 11 May 2006 00:44:31
Message: <4462c12f@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sha### [at] nonenone> wrote in message news:446282e5$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:

>> I'll have that bomb on a black T with Stephen's suggestion too. Medium
>> size will do.
>
> Don't think Zazzle can pull off the two-sided printing for the entry
> wound, but I'd be happy to send you a one-sided in black.

   Hey, thanks! I'd love to wear one. In return, I'll send you some of my
favourite (locally made) herb and garlic sausages for your hotdogs. That'll
keep the boys quiet and they won't need ketchup.  ;)

Who's best to
> print and send it your way?

   I guess, as you mentioned, the Big Z? Not sure. Mail on its way.

I'll get the address when I get back. I'm
> off to Singapore[1] tonight.

     LOL, I thought you meant it at first!

> -Shay
>
> [1] Singapore ==> The rig. It was made in Singapore.

   Heh, I'm liking that setup you've got there - hard work, and fun too. My
step dad was on the rigs and was in charge of health and safety, he even
received awards for whatever it was he did to deserve them.

   Later,

   ~Steve~