POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Benday explosion : Re: Benday explosion Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Benday explosion
From: Shay
Date: 10 May 2006 20:13:23
Message: <446281a3$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> In my day the food was excellent, in fact people went offshore to get fed
> :-)

Quite sure it's better even today in the North Sea than in the Gulf of
Mexico. What isn't cheap is "southern fried". I nearly got smacked
insisting the corn dog *must* have been invented in Mississippi.

~~~ These hot dogs ain't worth a flip, cusin. By the time you put
ketchup on, you cain't hardly taste the grease. Let's batter and deep
fat fry 'em.

  -Shay