POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SF: Preview 11+: Imperial Carrier : SF: Preview 11+: Imperial Carrier Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  SF: Preview 11+: Imperial Carrier
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 7 May 2006 00:52:10
Message: <445d7cfa@news.povray.org>
Scene:
The current stage of the developments at the bays of the imperial carrier
SENECA goes on. I added thousands of small details such as antennas,
position- and warning lights, and additional superstructures.

This relatively small image makes it difficult to spot all the details but
the 6400x4800 rendering shows everything!

More details to come, especially at the surfaces of the bays, before I go on
with the middle section of the ship.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SpaceCarrier.jpg' (415 KB)