POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Music Results : Music Results Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:50:45 EDT (-0400)
  Music Results
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 4 May 2006 21:00:46
Message: <445aa3be$1@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to say I was really impressed with the results of the
music round.  Lots of great entries.  My favorites including Phil
Brewer's pots and pans, Marc Jacquier's sound card, and Norbert Kern's
out pour.

It seems like the round could have been called "ipods" instead of
"music."  However, there were some very nice conceptual ideas that were
ipod orientated anyway including Rob Fitzel's orchestra scene, and Felix
Rust's retro ipod.  I love how each person is individually modeled in
Rob's scene.  Each one has lifelike character.

And of course let's not forget the outrageously bizarre concepts like
Jason Knight's scene.  Its shocking yet well executed.  Also, Anthony
Morrison's violince was a clever pun.

I can't wait to see the results of the voting.  Good luck everyone.

BTW, I was able to download all the images last night, and now they are
locked again.  I wonder what that is about.  You can still see the
thumbnails at:  http://irtc.org/stills/2006-04-30/view.html

Skip